Each Visual Studio release is like Christmas for developers around the globe and Visual Studio 2012 is no exception! It’s packed full of awesome features and the new capabilities in ASP.NET 4.5 it brings allow developers to get their job done with even less code!
Telerik has released an e-book which is a compilation of new features in ASP.NET 4.5 and VS 11 (Visual Studio 2012). It will quickly walk you through the highlights and show you how to use the new features to make your life as a developer easier. Sharing it here hoping that it will benefit you.
Following are the key points that are covered in this e-book –
- Intellisense help you discover JS and CSS features
- WAI Aria makes the web usable by all
- HTML5 and CSS3 are available out of the box
- WebAPI exposes data via HTTP service
- Strongly Typed Data Binding ensures runtime confidence
- Request Validation prevents yellow screens of death
- Page Inspector puts an end to layout headaches
Here is the link for PDF (Direct Download) – http://www.telerik.com/libraries/landing-pages/time-saving-features-in-vs11-and-asp_net-4_5-ebook.sflb?download=true
Source: Free E-book: Time-Saving VS11 andASP.NET 4.5 Features You Shouldn’t Miss